Tuesday, June 30, 2009

stressed... stressful point in my life

SO much on my mind i just cant recline mos def im stressed but it about that time. to let out some steam you you know what i mean... its kinda hard to dream when your lifes a nightmare ....a fight where ...your the underdog my mind is misty like a fog it clouds my thoughts and doesnt stop until im on my knees.. beggin please for help that wont come especially not from above i gets no love especially when i need it... my will power defeated and my conscience depleted...

i try to help and only make it worse./ this nothingness ive felt i cant seem disperse /in any way/so day to day i move forward but stay stuck/. in my bad luck/ but what can i really do./ glued /to the same place i started. no progress havent parted/ ways with my ways. both old and new its not good enough for you./ i try to change but stay the same/ cause this is what became/... of../ letting others choose for me/ and tell me what to do. but i dont want that and on the other hand dont want to lose you/. so im back to square one /stationary but want to run /back to what we had/ what we got aint perfect but definitely aint bad.. ups and downs and smiles frowns thru it all i gotta have my other half of my soul

stressed i must confess and as i sit and take each breath. i wonder am i slowly going under each time i respirate. i contemplate then have to stop because i cant go any further. the sadness take me over dnt want anything other then happiness a little bliss but cant achieve this without the struggle and all the hardships. i just wish that it would all go away i could blot it out then simply walk away. but its not that easy and i shouldnt be that lazy. but ive worked enough to get thru this life its crazy. im not complaining just taking a second to take it all in. i keep on straining and working but it seems im falling. into a deeper hole i cant seem to get out. and life's just time spent going south. cause back in the day innocence and ignorance was the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment