Tuesday, June 30, 2009

*Revival*

Been feeling like im on the edge.. like in a maze but i bust thru the hedge-es.. and i pledge this is the last day imma hold onto the past... last day im on a trip to crash. instead im behind my own wheel. steering my own life. and i know i will make it thru all the pain and the strife. cause i know i got real peeps that stand behind me.. friends and family steadily demanding me to progress and move forward.. toward success.. so im taking a breath,.. before i dive into deep water and this is just the start of.. the new me. see. the early VGP was to weak to survive but im changing and have revived my faith and inner sense... and in a sense have been reborn the storms inside are slowly receding.. my personal doubt slowly depleting.. and out of the cocoon comes confidence and im promising the old me is dead and gone thats why i wrote the song to explain my psalms and thats why i wrapped my palm around a pen to let my story bleed onto the page.. to prove i am a new man today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment