Friday, July 3, 2009

~Dear Mama~

Dear mama... i know at times i aint been the best.. but thru it all i thank you for every single breath.. every single step i make is cause of you.. youd always make me happy even if i was blue. never really had a pappy but ive always had you. you made sure dinner was always on the table and we always had lights but maybe not cable.. you would go to hell and back just to make ends meet.. and even though i didnt like it made me keep my room neat. you always had a seat at any of my plays never missed a big event of mines even to his day.. and still i cant express how much love i got for you... how much respect dang how can it be true that i got landed with the best mom in the world. and dont worry mom ur forever my #1 girl.. it makes my head whirl when i hear the things u did just to keep me safe i thank god that im your kid.. every graduation heard you screaming out my name ....the world keeps changing but you always stay the same..put ur kids first no matter how much it hurts. taught me to do the right thing even if no ones looking... just cause its the right thing too do kept me in the books and.. look where it led me.. only 15 but still doing big college things.. i wanted to take some time to appreciate... what youve done but i cant captivate ...all you did went thru all the drama.... so heres to you from your loving son.. dear mama

No comments:

Post a Comment